- Status: Closed
- Opened by: Nishant (nishalps)
- Open Date: 21.12.17, 10:59
- Closed by: Marek (marek)
- Closed on: 05.02.18, 10:00
- Reason: Closed
- Comment: Glad to help!
Ticket #11305 - Issues related to flex menu, contact form and theme appearance.
We have your "Alysum theme" for our site, but facing many problems in configuring it in our site.
List of Issues :
- When I try to create the main menu for header using flex menu “add new option” it is not accepting any category or any option from the list and not even able to edit the predefined “Home tab” in flex menu. If I create the menu using main menu module it gives me very bad appearance in the site as shown in the file attached.
- When I try to submit the contact form it shows me an error as “Please select a subject from the list provided.” But to select the subject there is not list provided. (screen shot in the attached file).
- Google Map is also not working properly., Its not showing the address in the map even after setting the Google API key.
- When I set any theme for my site as “Classic” or any other for the base theme for my site then it sets some other theme as the base theme. It is setting any random theme appearance(complex/ old style etc) from “Alysum theme”.
Resolve this above issues as keeping it at higher priority.
Awaiting for your reply.