- Status: Closed
- Opened by: Jean-Pierre (lilichic)
- Open Date: 12.01.18, 13:24
- Closed by: Marek (marek)
- Closed on: 13.01.18, 12:08
- Reason: Closed
- Comment: Replied in another ticket
Ticket #11408 - Problem with the Facebook module
The actual website is lilichic.com (new name more classy) which redirects to liliblingbling.com (old oscommerce site) until the website works well.
I have now migrated to Prestashop 22.214.171.124 and I have made a redirection to liliblingbling.com (I use www.lilichic.com/index.php for the website in Prestashop)
I am facing a problem with the facebook module which does not show correctly with the name of the company, pictures of fans etc.... even if I have put the page : LiliBlingBlingcom-181896074024/
Thank you for your help. All login are in the detail of my account.