- Status: Closed
- Opened by: Aris Schlingmann (aris-comm-on-nu)
- Open Date: 30.03.18, 10:48
- Closed by: Marek (marek)
- Closed on: 10.05.18, 23:41
- Reason: Closed
- Comment: Glad to help!
Ticket #11948 - Wrong shop context when updating menu
When using the menu builder in a multi shop, the code for updating a menu via AJAX is using the wrong shop context (always using shop 1).
- Select another shop than the default one in PrestaShop
- Go to Promokit → Venedor Menu
- Create a menu and select “Build submenu” - Create some columns
- Now try to change the change the column positions using drag & drop.
- The updated positions are not saved because the wrong shop_id is used in the queries.
Hope you can help us out!