- Priority: High
- Status: Closed
- Opened by: xprinta (xprinta)
- Open Date: 12.07.18, 12:46
- Closed by: Marek (marek)
- Closed on: 11.12.18, 15:30
- Reason: Closed
- Comment: Glad to help!
Ticket #12537 - Product page template misconfiguration
We want to configure the information displayed on our products. Let’s see this one for example:
- We want to change the “Impuestos excluidos” text chain (price widget)
- We want to change the word “Matriculate” (add to cart widget?)
- We want to change the “Add to favorites! text chain (don’t know what widget shows this text)
- We want to show the product short description and we see that there is a widget on the product page layout profile, but nothing is displayed
We don’t find the way to configure anything on the widgets nor the way to change the above product information
Are we doing something wrong? really, I do not understand the theme working philosophy:
The logic tell me that we need to do a product layout using the page buider, using widgets, but there is no possible configuration into this widgets. Furthermore, the product layout seems not applied to the products.
Can you help us, please?
Our access credentials are: