- Status: Closed
- Opened by: Daniel Firth (danielfirth)
- Open Date: 05.02.19, 20:23
- Closed by: Marek (marek)
- Closed on: 01.03.19, 16:19
- Reason: No answer from a customer
Ticket #13693 - Rev Slider
The revolution Slider doesn’t work on my presta 1.7 website https://www.shutternutters.org/ The web page displays the following error:
Revolution Slider Error: You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the revolution files js include.
This includes make eliminates the revolution slider libraries, and make it not work. To fix it you can:
1. In the Slider Settings → Troubleshooting set option: Put JS Includes To Body option to true.
2. Find the double jquery.js include and remove it.
Whereas if I go the the Revslider tab in the BO, I see the error:
View (sliders) Error: Master View /home/hp3-linc6-nfs1-w/598/2264598/user/htdocs/modules/revsliderprestashop/views/master_view.php not exists!
Sure enough, there is no master_view.php in that directory.
Your help with this would be much appreciated.