- Priority: High
- Status: Closed
- Opened by: Paolo Ferraris (ferrarisboutique)
- Open Date: 19.02.19, 10:02
- Closed by: Marek (marek)
- Closed on: 30.03.19, 19:45
- Reason: Closed
- Comment: Glad to help!
Ticket #13777 - Info about AMP
we can’t understand if the Alysum AMP version is better and ready to use or not.
Here the principal issue we have to clarify with you:
- The AMP url are all changed. We always visualize url like mywebsite.com/en/module/pk_amp/.... With this kind of url how will be the indexing of the website? What about Analytics or any other tracking tool.. It will be the same? All content will not be duplicated?
- The checkout process are not in AMP. That will be to bad for customers.. When you try to complete a purchase it seems that you are redirect to another website..
- Where are content like “size chart”?
- Any modification to the website will be duplicated automatically to the AMP version? I mean if you add for example a button on product page or an html content..
In the end, if we can’t use AMP because is not completely ready, how we can set Alysum for mobile? there is not a mobile version setting of the theme.. no responsive content, logo, images, format.. we can just change the column format.. and nothing more.. is it right?
Thanks for your time