Sorry for inconvenience
We will back as soon as possible
- Priority: Critical
- Status: Closed
- Theme: Venedor
- Private: No
- Open Date: 07.03.19, 22:48
- Opened by: jou tarrat
- Closed by: Marek
- Closed on: 30.03.19, 19:23
- Reason: Closed
- Comment: Glad to help!
Ticket #13893 - website is not correct with some browsers
some people says that webpage is now viewed correctly in their browsers. I have tested that and I have seen that:
- in picture 1-1 is ok, is what we want. always wants 4 columns from 800px website width
- in 1-2 is with internet explorer... appears all the products in the same row!!!! that’s a problem!
- in 1-3 appears only 3 columns when it should be 4 column products in a stardard pc with 1024px width resolution
it must be fixed as soon as possible please!
- the “quick view” button on the hover product must be like picture 2-1
- in picture 2-2 appears in green the button background... and it should be black!
- some days ago the menu was working correctly. I mean, if you go to any website page or product, you will see that if the cursos is on the “product” menu section, a submenu is shown when mouse over. now, we don’t know why, the submenu is not visible in the home page, but yes in the other website pages. this submenu shoud be active always, like some days ago... but now in home page is not working. how can it be fixed?
waiting for your reply