- Priority: Medium
- Status: Closed
- Opened by: charlie nebreda (loxem)
- Open Date: 08.07.19, 17:52
- Closed by: Marek (marek)
- Closed on: 01.08.19, 13:05
- Reason: Closed
- Comment: Glad to help!
Ticket #15026 - Adding Costs to Custom Personalization fields
Hey guys, This is an embroidery shop for doctor’s theatre caps. The can either buy the cap with nothing, or have their names or specialization or both embroidered on the cap.
1) I want to know how I can do so when a user buys the caps. If he wants to embroider his name then add +5.00€, if he also wants to add his specialization, then also add +5.00€ to the original cost of 20€. (Ex: Dermatologist, Charlie Nebreda).
2) I would also need to limit the amount of available characters since 250 don’t fit on a cap, so maximum characters have to be 20 characters.
3) Is there a way I can predefine all the available specializations so they don’t have to write it each time?
4) Is there a way price can change (with a discount) depending on the amount you buy? Like if you buy only 1 cap, its 20€, but if you buy 20 caps, then each is 12€ instead of 20€.
5) The “Add to cart button” in Spanish has a wierd translation, it should say “Agregar al Carrito” and now it says “Matriculate”. How can I change this?
Please find the test web link: http://theatrecaps.es/es/inicio/21-gorro-quirofano-masculino-charlie.html
awaiting news and thanks,