- Priority: Medium
- Status: Closed
- Opened by: johnjohn (johnjohn)
- Open Date: 08.08.19, 23:39
- Closed by: Marek (marek)
- Closed on: 30.08.19, 12:33
- Reason: No answer from a customer
- Comment: Glad to help!
Ticket #15311 - [Tax] how to remove all references to Tax
Am building a shop in a country where there is no Tax, so i would like to remove all wordings that contains Tax
1) when adding a product to the cart, a popup shows up and in the pricing it would show “Total: HK$300.00 (tax excl.)” 2) hovering over the cart icon in the menu shows the popup and it would show
CART TOTAL: HK$199.00
3) on the final /order page in the order summary it would show “TOTAL (tax excl.)”
How to remove all these tax references?