- Priority: Medium
- Status: Waiting on customer
- Opened by: laura (lauragt)
- Open Date: 10.08.19, 23:08
Ticket #15319 - Several issues after updated
I’ve updated Alysum theme version to the last one and I’ve found several bugs. Would you help me, please?. I attach a document with screenshots:
1. When I search for updates the theme tells me: Error failed to get update.
2. After updated the theme, some home page widgets was uncofigured. I tried adding a new widget but the result is the same.
3. Instagram widget doesn’t work: it happends frecuently, what can I do?.
4. Also, wich are the addition class used to make owner style for the widget I can write?. I always use “wide” class, but I would like to know the available options.
5. Although display product rating feature is enabled and several product are rated and comments, stars disappeared after the updated. How can I show stars and commets?.
6. Also, on the product page after updated it shows the product reference. How can I disable this data?.
7. Error 500 with Stripe payment: when someone does a payment with Stripe, the transaction it’s OK in the management of transaction of Stripe, but the user receive a 500 error instead off the confirmation URL.
I’ve been in contact with them and they tell me it’s a redirection theme error. I really need to fix this issue, it’s the most important of all.
Also, credit card number form is missing in amp navigation and logos are too much big.
8. Infite scroll doesn’t work: I’ve configurated 10 items per page and, when I enable this module. How can I configurate it?.
9. Where is Category page builder feature?, I just see the same options that always.
10. Where is the MailAlerts module for product page to amp navigation?, I can’t see it in the list of theme modules. Does the desktop version also have it?.
11. A)How can I align this texts to left?. I can do it with short description text but another text also align to left and I don’t want it. Example URL: https://mrbolita.com/super-off-cleansing-oil-blackhead-off
B) Also, I configured this widget to 3 columns and you can see 4 columns. I think it’s the same that point number 2.
12. Although Facebook connect feature is enabled, I can’t see a button to log in with Facebook. How can I configure this?.
13. I configured the Facebook Messenger module with an specific hexadecimal color, but on several pages it’s chages the language into English and shows the original color. For example: https://mrbolita.com/iniciar-sesion?back=my-account 14. Would you tell me where can I change the translation for these cart texts, please?. I can’t find these texts specifically.
15. On the checkout page, it’s shows taxes twice.
16. A) On amp navigation, some price product shows too much decimals, and the description text shows cut.
B) Is it possible adding a discount coupon code on the second image (my cart)?. So I could avoid the third image. Also, where can I change this text?.