- Priority: Medium
- Status: Waiting on customer
- Opened by: Bruno Barradas (BrunoBarradas)
- Open Date: 09.09.19, 13:44
Ticket #15518 - [AMP] - Show custom module on Product Page + Show another modules on amp builder
1. I’ve created a module to show product availability of our physical stores in the product page, it is working on desktop version with no problems, but in amp version it doesn’t show up, is it something possible to do? If it is possible, how can I do it without breaking theme updates. The custom module is hooked in “displayReassurance” hook and it’s called “Stock Lojas”, it’s only working with this product: https://www.science4you.pt/quimica/20-fabrica-de-slime-brilha-no-escuro/
2. Another question is, in the amp version I would like to display some category titles and a product list of 4×2 products in the homepage (something like isotope module), is it possible? I see that many of the modules in page builder aren’t present in amp version, is it on pourpose?
Thank you for your attention.