- Priority: Critical
- Status: Closed
- Opened by: Clement Plt (muskoio)
- Open Date: 08.11.19, 10:01
- Closed by: Fred (fred)
- Closed on: 02.12.19, 22:09
- Reason: No answer from a customer
- Comment: Glad to help!
Ticket #16129 - Mobile issue with AMP
I have several issues with the AMP system :
- ADD TO CART/ BASKET When we add a product with a declination, the picture showed is the main picture and not the declination image. So for example, if I have a white (main), black, red dress and add the black dress in my basket the image will be white in the basket. It’s not very userfriendly.
- Add to cart/basket: When I try to remove a product in the basket on mobile, the page refresh but the product is still here.
- Favorites don’t show up on mobile
- Product images slider doesn’t show up. We have magic zoom plus I try to disable it but still the same issue.
- The reassurance sentence in the order mobile page doesn’t show correctly. It’s on 2 lines but it should be on 1 line like on the product page.
I don’t like to put that in critical but the mobile version is very important for us and we are going to release the website Monday.