Ticket #18993 - Amp Venedor cart Bugs
I have tested AMP theme for mobile.
I have descovered some bugs regarding basket.
I have followed few steps that I suggest you to follow to:
1. Added 4 products in the basket.
2. Press on the round black circle from the bottom where is shown the number of the products in the basket.
3. We go to checkout, now I click on the header cart to check if my products are ok. (Picture 1.jpg)
4. Once there I want to add more products, and I click basket to add more products
5. Now I am in the basket, but instead to see my products, I see a ghosting product I didn’t put in my basket and only this one is visible, the rest of products no. (this product shouldn’t be there, Pictures 2.jpg, 3.jpg)
6. If I click X button from top right, the product goes away and the real product appears correctly (Picture 4.jpg )
In case of more line products in the basket, they are nor visible until you delete the phantom product besides the fact there is an empty space under the phantom product which say there is more there. (Picture 3.jpg)
When click on the header basket and want to delete some products, sometimes doesn’t work.
I don’t know the reason and the situation is not present all the time, just sometimes. Maybe is related with the phantom product.
In the customer area I have some accordion elements I don’t need, currency and language.
My store is for my country only, and I don’t need these elements.
I don’t know how to disable these elements.
On your demo site there are some nice animations for the login area, cart area when delete all the products. In the version theme I have downloaded those animations are not present
I look forward for an answer how to fix these problems.