- Priority: Medium
- Status: Closed
- Theme: Alysum
- Private: No
- Open Date: 26.10.21, 16:51
- Opened by: Simone Scaburri
- Closed by: Anonymous Submitter
- Closed on:
- Reason: Not a bug
Ticket #22509 - Variuos issues (AMP filters, translations, product images on mobile...)
I wanted to report some issues:
- In the AMP mobile version of the website, I placed the Newsletter module (Prestashop native one) directly in the displayAmpFooter hook. Anyway, the module isn’t visible.
- I need to translate the alysum theme, but when I go to Translation and select the alysum theme, the following error occurs (see attachment)
- On the AMP category page, some product images aren’t displayed correctly, even if they all have the same aspect ratio, some are displayed smaller than others (see attachment). On desktop the same product images are displayed correctly.
- In the AMP version, filter search doesn’t work as expected. For example, if I search for “Taglia 58” from desktop (https://iberjeans.com/uomo/?q=Taglia-58) I see 17 products. If I search “Taglia 58” from mobile, I initially see the same products as from desktop, but then some products which doesn’t have the 58 size are loaded anyway. This is quite annoying cause users find products with wrong sizes, etc...
- In the AMP version, “Price” isn’t showed in the filter search, though in the faceted search it’s correctly set. (In fact from desktop it works.)
Thanks for your help!