- Priority: 0
- Status: Closed
- Theme: Alysum
- Private: No
- Open Date: 12.02.18, 03:57
- Opened by: Rizak
- Closed by: Marek
- Closed on: 14.02.18, 13:14
- Reason: Closed
- Comment: Glad to help!
Ticket #11642 - Sliders?
I’ve got a couple of questions about slider in alysum theme.
1. Is revolution slider installed and fully purchased with alysum??
2. How can i get showcase slider aligned with the body page, no full wide?
Dimensions settings seems to not changing wide and height as it is written. Did i miss something??
1. Yes, we have a license, and the slider is fully functional.
2. You also have to move it to the hook “content_top”
1. Ok but it’s written “pluggin not activated”, do i need to do anything to use the module?
I can’t get anything with revolustion slider, preview doesn’t show anything and hook on home page too …
So i try to use …
2. The showcaser slider hooked to content top, which just doesn’t feet correctly even if i set dimensions in options…
I just need a slider aligning properly with others modules hook on home page.
1. Activation required only to get updates directly from developer. You will get module updates with the theme.
2. The issue has been fixed. Please check it out
2. yes i saw this, thanks Marek!
Showcase slider works fine, i will keep this for the moment but why dimensions set don’t make any changes?
Is there anything to add to css custom tab?
That’s also a mystery for me, I have to investigate it
Ok, tell me if you find why