- Priority: 0
- Status: Closed
- Theme: Alysum
- Private: No
- Open Date: 04.11.21, 10:31
- Opened by: Zuzana
- Closed by: Anonymous Submitter
- Closed on:
- Reason: Not a bug
Ticket #22554 - There are no translation files available
1. I want to translate Isotope module (featured, special, new, bestsellers). I am using Creative Elements - Complex - for the home page. I translated the module Isotope product filter. Then I have tried to translate Theme - Alysum - my language - but for example I can see Modules - Bestsellers - Shop - and both items are already translated. There is no Isotope module. Where can I translate it?
2. under Shop - Theme - there are some items in red color and when I click on them it says There are no translation files available. For example Customeraccount.sk-s-k. Where should I copy it?
3. When I translate some items and save it, there is green notice it has been saved but when I go back it is not. Not all items does this, some translations “stick” but some keeps vanishing. Do you know why this happens?
Thank you for your time and have a great day,