- Priority: 0
- Status: Closed
- Theme: Alysum
- Private: No
- Open Date: 03.09.22, 22:03
- Opened by: caroline
- Closed by: Anonymous Submitter
- Closed on:
- Reason: Not a bug
Ticket #23721 - menu from lingerie/product
I would like to have this menu it’s the one I have found in lingerie / products… see pics
How can I retrieve this
In the menu item settings select “menu-2” layout
it’s so strange did you edit something ?
In my BO i go to menu configuration
I use french version my shop is mainly in french
the menu is what i did and didn’t like (accueil / Bijoux / ???)
I did’nt manage to add like you said I don’t find where is the selection… Is it when i add a menu or sub ?
BUT on the english version there is the button “SHOP” wish is kind like i want … but where I can find it the English menu to edit ?
I didn’t touch anything there.
To create multilanguage dropdown menu you have to create English version first. Then duplicate it and change all text to another language.
When you will have it in all languages, go to menu item settings and select different layouts for every language
Soory I tried but I couldn’t find how to do it… neither in documentation.
Can you explain?
If you want to add a menu like in “Lingerie” demo:
1. go to your menu item settings
2. find “Prestashop Link” option and select “menu-2” from the list
I didn’t understand, do you want to have it in multiple languages?
1. If so, go to Creative Element, → Saved Templates
2. find your layout “menu-2”.
3. Click “Edit” it.
4. Find there an option to export it.
5. Then import it back. In a such way you will make a copy of layout that you can translate to another language