- Priority: 0
- Status: Closed
- Theme: Venedor
- Private: No
- Open Date: 21.10.22, 16:08
- Opened by: Laurent Pollet
- Closed by: Anonymous Submitter
- Closed on:
- Reason: Not a bug
Ticket #23864 - Issues with Testimonials module
We are using the testimonials module and widget for a project and I have several issues :
- the widget title is not clickable > users cannot go to https://activashop.lmc-prod.fr/module/pk_testimonials/testimonials without me adding a custom link
- the block shows avatars but users have no avatar in their profile on my site, so this is pretty useless > can the widget content be customized, and how please ?
- https://.../module/pk_testimonials/addtestimonial is actually public and not restricted to logged-in users ? this looks like an issue, can you please check it ?
I’m using prestashop v18.104.22.168 and got the last version of the testimonials module, along with the venedor theme.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
- The only option I can offer is to add a button like this https://take.ms/FokJu
- You can remove it in the file
- The module works in this way, it’s required additional development to add such functionality