- Priority: 0
- Status: Closed
- Theme: Alysum
- Private: No
- Open Date: 14.12.22, 19:17
- Opened by: Alice Thevin
- Closed by: Anonymous Submitter
- Closed on:
- Reason: Not a bug
Ticket #24059 - 404 error on homepage
We don’t understand, after changing the language of our front-office website, we got a white page and now a 404 error
Why is this happening??
thanks in advance,
i reseted the parameters and now it looks like before, but we need :
backoffice in english
front-office fully in french (for modules and everything), no other language
is the theme doing something in that?? we don’t get it here
1. There is no content in the home page because you didn’t create it yet.
- Go to your CE layout and edit it.
- Find and click on language icon https://take.ms/smdeH
- Import current template there and change the content as you need
2. As for the 404 error, the theme just showing the content received from PrestaShop. Seems something went wrong with your Friendly URLs settings. In this case you can try to disable Friendly URLs and enable them back
Thanks for the explaination !!
But in order to have a website front-end (homepage, header, etc) all in french and only french, what is the correct procedure in order to not have conflicts??
Thank you a lot in advance for your help, we were starting to think that the theme is causing conflict with our modules…
Alice & Chris
OK I think we got it, we could duplicate the template from the english version to french
i could delete the ISO in url defining the language (/fr or /en)
so now we think it is running just fine, we could fix that problem, thank you for your insights
You are welcome!