- Priority: 0
- Status: Closed
- Theme: Alysum
- Private: No
- Open Date: 29.12.22, 15:40
- Opened by: Ramazan Kaya
- Closed by: Anonymous Submitter
- Closed on:
- Reason: Not a bug
Ticket #24102 - Theme issues
Hello, I would like you to help me with some problems.
1-The filter section on the category page does not work
2-When we type the product name in the search section and press the enter button, an incorrect search section appears in the right corner.
3- After creating a membership in the mobile login / sign up section, you need to log in again.
4- Adding a section like about us, missionmus to the Mobile Footer section
5- Edit mobile image sizes
6-Infinite scrolling in web version
Hi, Ramazan Kaya.
Please fill out all necessary fields in your profile https://support.promokit.eu/myprofile to access to your Back-office
Hello, the information is filled.
1. How to see the issue with filter? Because it works fine for me → https://take.ms/VF10e
2. I just changed the “search” button action → https://take.ms/Bdigz to open search page
3. as I can see you have disabled AMP and now I can’t check that issue
4. You need to add new link manually, in the Links List module
5. You can edit all images in the Image Settings in your back office
6. There is no such option, sorry
3: Activate AMP
Sorry for the delay.
Yes, I see now. Need some time to find a solution
I can’t fix Promokit Menu, it gives an error, can you check?
Sorry for the issue. I see it first time.
Now it’s fixed
Hello amp google is not fully compatible why google search console errors occur, not compatible error available help please
Merhaba bu bölümü aynı boyutda resimler görünmüyor yardımcı olun lütfen
Hello, AMP products are not added to cart
there are too many warnings in the console compared to the competitor site, in this case it seems impossible for us to compete with these sites
For some reason Creative Elements module add it’s scripts to AMP.
Go to Modules in your back office, search for Creative Elements and click “disable for mobile”.
That should resolve the problem