• Priority: 0
  • Status: Closed
  • Theme: Alysum
  • Assigned To: Fred
  • Private: No
  • Open Date: 06.01.23, 01:57
  • Opened by: Alex
  • Closed by: Anonymous Submitter
  • Closed on:
  • Reason: Not a bug

Ticket #24121 - Extended-Settings

You have an interesting “Extended-Settings” tool in your template that can be perfectly used for advertising on category pages. But there is one problem - if the store is multilingual (for example, we currently use two languages, but we plan to connect two more languages), then only one link can be attached. There are no distinctions so that, for example, in the English version of the site, the buyer goes to the English banner and link, and in the German version of the site - to the German link.
We did not find such a function? Or is it so intended? And if there is no such function, then how can you fully use such your Internet tool “Extended-Settings”?
I’m attaching a screen shot in case the question was not quite correctly posed.



Fred 06 Jan 2023, 12:20

Hi, Alex.
Please try now, it should be working

Alex 06 Jan 2023, 16:15

the site stopped working, everything is incorrect, multiple errors (screenshots)


2023-01-06.png (321.1 KiB)
Fred 06 Jan 2023, 16:22

Sorry, I didn’t notice that. Working to fix it as soon as possible

Fred 06 Jan 2023, 16:23

wait, I see the error caused by. third party module “ets_seo” https://take.ms/CFV2w

Fred 06 Jan 2023, 16:24

I double checked the update locally and everything works fine. Try to remove/disable mentioned module

Alex 06 Jan 2023, 16:52

this module was turned off and we did not turn it on. the problem arises like this: when you try to go to the product in the admin panel to edit it, such an error occurs (screenshot)


2023-01-06.png (321.1 KiB)
Fred 06 Jan 2023, 17:06

the changes was reverted back, now it should work as before

Alex 06 Jan 2023, 17:11

yes, the changes are gone. The site works as before. And the translation of Extended-Settings is also gone

Fred 07 Jan 2023, 10:53

We have developed this update locally, then deploy it to our server and everything works fine, we can’t find a reason why it doesn’t work on your instance