Ticket #24242 - Main Slide issue, the paging arrows are not appears
1. After a clean installation unfortunately the main Slider not work properly. The left and right (paging) arrows are not appear. The time based showing works.
2. The “Theme Settings” right quick menu is not installed (the module can be managed trough Module → Module Manager → Theme Settings → Configure
Theme “Alysum” v.8.1.2
Theme Settings v.2.0.9
Hi, G Online.
1. Looks like arrows are just disabled. Please check out slider settings because I don’t have access. Or provide access to let me check that
2. That is not an issue. Just go to Theme Settings → General, and enable Sidebar link
1. Solved as you described
2. I find the parameter which added the arrows on slider. Slider editor → Select one slide → Navigator options → Arrow types. Solved.
1. The “My watchlist” not shows the watched products. In Theme Settings → Settings → Product Page → Recently Viewed Products is activated. Could you please let me know if I need ot enable any other parameter to work this feature?
The module Viewed products block is activated and is configurated to 8 products.
Please fill out all necessary fields in your profile https://support.promokit.eu/myprofile to access to your Back-office I’ll check out your settings