- Priority: 0
- Status: Waiting on customer
- Theme: Alysum
- Private: No
- Open Date: 13.02.23, 15:25
- Opened by: Angelo Perna
Ticket #24270 - Elementor Contact page do not shown
Hi, I tried to set contact page by hook DisplayContactPageBuilder in alysium settings and elementor settings, but the page do not shown..
Can you check?
Hi, Angelo Perna.
But I see the page - https://prestashop.mam-srl.it/contattaci
Hi, excuse me for the request… I didn’t see this page..
I need to ask you other questions:
- When I add a product at cart or I add preferite product, the number near the icons does not shown. It will show only if I refresh the page.
- In mobile version “js-product-list-top” do not shown correctly. I tried to use this code:
but do not works..
- When the homepage is loading, Products widget shows the first image of first product in full page and after a few seconds all comeback as should.
See the attachement.
Let me know
Hi, just another question, there’s a way to export theme and elementor settings?
1. Because you have added Cart widget a couple of times at the page. I see 3 copies https://take.ms/JSU9D
2. But what do you want to get?
3. How can I see that? Because everything looks fine for me https://take.ms/xdebm
I’m not sure you need to export Elementor settings. If you want to export element or templates, go to templates list and find export button there
1. I changed the header and left one cart/favorites widget, but the number next to the icons still show only if I refresh the page.
2. I attached an example
3. In desktop view, go in the middle of the page section name “Offerte Promozionali” than try to refresh the page: Products widget shows the first image of first product in full page and after a few seconds all comeback as should.
4. Actually we can select the preset from the list (alysum, beauty, classic, complex, custom, etc.. ). I would like to know if there’s a way to export custom setting preset and than import it in another installation.
1. Should be fixed now, please try
2. Try following CSS fix:
3. Try this
4. Unfortunately, there is no such option. You can only copy save config from database
1. Works fine
2. Works fine
3. Work fine, but there is a problem becouse the images in “#motocoltivatori” section are 25% of is original width
let me know
Can you please take a screenshot of the issue?
3. Work fine, but there is a problem becouse the images in “#motocoltivatori” section are 25% of is original width.
I attached a screenshot:
Let me know
Ok, let’s specify the block of products like this:
Hi, do not works..
It works fine for me - https://take.ms/QFWH6 (and product in the bottom as well)
Ok, now works all fine
You are welcome!