- Priority: 0
- Status: Waiting on customer
- Theme: Alysum
- Private: No
- Open Date: 13.03.23, 11:01
- Opened by: Timon Andries
Ticket #24407 - Some layout mobile issues
On the mobile version of the theme how can I set it that on the product list page the products are shown in two columns instead of one?
On the product list page is it possible to add an extra filter to show newest products first?
On the mobile version is it possible to add another dropdown with the product categories?
Hi, Timon Andries.
1. You can find product listing settings in the Theme Settings → Category page. If you need different settings for mobile, I can offer you this CSS code (you can adjust it as you like)
2. Go to Shop Parameters → Product Settings, find the option “Default order method” and change as you need
3. There is no such option, sorry
Thank you very much. The code was very helpful. Is it possible to already have the 2 column layout as the default option?
You can set that in the Theme Settings → Category page
Hello, yes but we would only want it to be the default on the mobile layout. On the desktop version it can stay 4 columns.
You can do that only with the code provided above