- Priority: 0
- Status: Waiting on customer
- Theme: Alysum
- Private: No
- Open Date: 23.03.23, 09:52
- Opened by: Jean-Simon Derroitte
Ticket #24446 - SVG icons missing in Header Section and in lib.svg
Thank for you for hosting a support and be so effective.
I’m writing you down here about a minor issue i have faced when i updated my theme from 7.X to 8.X : all the svg system has changed as i understood.
- In the Header Widget (account, recently viewed, compairason, …) the icons are not displayed and it is impossible for me to change the link to the new system (theme/alysum/assets/img/lib.svg#…) because the code is not editable, maybe a lil update of Header Widget guy shall do the job ?
- In a regular text block, <svg> and <use> seems to work fine.
Thank you in advance for your further work on this.
Hi, Jean-Simon Derroitte.
Please fill out all necessary fields in your profile https://support.promokit.eu/myprofile to access to your Back-office and FTP Server
Hi Fred, thank you for reaching out, my creds are correctly registred
Sorry, but I can’t connect → https://take.ms/oORXp
Oups. Wrong pass indeed. Updated
The issue has been fixed. Please test to confirm the change → https://take.ms/Chi2H