- Priority: 0
- Status: Closed
- Theme: Alysum
- Private: No
- Open Date: 31.03.23, 11:09
- Opened by: Bianca Schiattone
- Closed by: Anonymous Submitter
- Closed on:
- Reason: Not a bug
Ticket #24487 - Bug on Promokit Size Guide
I contact you as Promokit Size Guide has a bug: the last size guide saved on admin panel is the one shown on every product, regardless of what is actually selected on the product page.
Here the steps to reproduce the bug:
- Step 1: The correct Size Guide is associated in the product page. I click on Save.
- Step 2: On frontend, on product page, it shows the correct Size Guide.
- Step 3: Now on frontend if I open the Size Guide of another product, for example a shirt, it shows the Man’s size guide (so not correct), even if on admin panel the correct size guide (shirts) is correctly associated.
- Step 4: But now if on the Shirt page I save settings, the shirt size guide is shown on both products.
This happens with every product and every category.
Plugin is updated to latest version.
Please I need an answer ASAP as my client’s website is online and this is a big issue for them.