- Priority: 0
- Status: Closed
- Theme: Alysum
- Private: No
- Open Date: 29.05.23, 20:07
- Opened by: Giuseppe De Cunzo
- Closed by: Anonymous Submitter
- Closed on:
- Reason: Not a bug
Ticket #24714 - Learn more about the AMP option: Add "noindex" tag
I would like more information about the “Add noindex tag” option in the General Setting of the Promokit AMP module.
1) I would like to know if you recommend enabling this option to prevent " duplicate content " by comparing the contents of the Desktop site and the mobile version (/mobile).
2) I would also like to know if by enabling this option I can avoid adding the rel=”canonical” tags to Desktop version pages and the rel=”amphtml” tag for AMP content or is it still a necessary operation?
3) Finally, do you recommend that I upload only the sitemap of the Desktop site or that of the AMP version as well?
Many thanks in advance.